Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THIRD ANNIVERSARY

The day after Thanksgiving is the third anniversary of “Out Of Hand” in its present form. Time flies when you’re having fun. Last week I was confused by donations, but this week- I don’t how to celebrate- at this late date. I once bought a book called “How to Run a Sale ” . The ideas were far too ambitious for me. Let’s see- what are my options?

Give discounts on select pieces.
Hurry up and send out a coupon to locals.
Discount every thing in the store.
Serve cookies (I’m sure champagne would be illegal).
Donate 3% of the day’s profits to charity.
Buy 2 get one free or any such combo.

This has been helpful. I think I’ll opt for cookies and donations.

I guess I’ll need a sign.

Till a later date……..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We love your store and have posted a page about it in our Shopping in Sausalito section on ComeToSausalito.com. You really do have a unique and interesting variety of items. Best wishes for 2009!